A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Forty-Two

 It has been a productive day, though I still haven't increased from two or so poems daily.  I did a bunch more work on that essay, and finished an initial draft.  I think their are some ideas I want to add in, but I think that I need to look at the structure of it and make certain it is moving in the ways I would like.  I feel good about it, but I need to see what responses I get from initial readers.  I also have a lot of work that was sent out today, though I have to thank Freesia for that, as she helped to get the work organized for submission.  In truth, I was feeling a bit energized, and I am trying to not be brought down by the rejection I received tonight.  I have to keep going, and I am hoping that I can keep my motivation up even with the negativity I am feeling about my current situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three