A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Twenty-Five

 I have been managing to get my work started early this week, waking up and writing poetry first thing, and tonight, I have managed to complete all my work by a rather reasonable time.  I may not get this posted until after eleven, but that is quite early for me in any case.  If I can keep to this for a few more days, I will need to begin increasing the output again.  I do not know how far I will go with that at the moment, but I know how much work I've been able to do on a regular basis in the past and feel driven to get back towards that.  I am going to keep this short tonight, as I have a chance to get to bed early for once, which I think will be a rather nice change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over