A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Fifteen

I did not manage to get to work earlier, as might be clear from the timing of this post.  I'm going to attempt to get a post done earlier tomorrow, and I hope that will help to give me some sense of accountability.  The fact that I am still writing each day is a good base to build off of, and I am certain that by getting myself working earlier, I will be able to get myself back into a more productive mode, and I think it's an important thing for me to commit to this.  Even if it does not immediately result in a shift in the output, I know it will help me in other ways as well, in terms of my work/life balance, for example.  It has been a long while since I was really on a routine, even though I was continuing my extreme output, but it was developing that schedule to begin with that got me on this path at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)