A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Fifteen

I did not manage to get to work earlier, as might be clear from the timing of this post.  I'm going to attempt to get a post done earlier tomorrow, and I hope that will help to give me some sense of accountability.  The fact that I am still writing each day is a good base to build off of, and I am certain that by getting myself working earlier, I will be able to get myself back into a more productive mode, and I think it's an important thing for me to commit to this.  Even if it does not immediately result in a shift in the output, I know it will help me in other ways as well, in terms of my work/life balance, for example.  It has been a long while since I was really on a routine, even though I was continuing my extreme output, but it was developing that schedule to begin with that got me on this path at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over