A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Twenty-Nine

I have managed to get my work done earlier in the evening, for once, at least relative to recent nights.  I feel that a number of the poems I wrote today have potential.  I am also continuing to consider the options I have for what I might he able to do in order to develop more of an audience for my writing.  I think I have some good ideas, though I am not certain about how well I can do what would be involved.  I don't want to get into the specifics of it, as I am still thinking this through, but I am considering some new ideas that might provide me some new creative opportunities that is intended to be shared directly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three