A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Seven

I had a long and busy day and did not have a chance to do any work until it was already getting late.  I had a desire to stop and just make up the work tomorrow or something, a feeling that was exacerbated when another negative response arrived tonight, but I did not want to start letting my current luck with publishing keep me from working or risk losing my momentum in general.  I spent a long while getting my work done, as can be seen by the hour of this post, but I am glad to have stuck with it.  It is another of the daily victories I often overlook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three