A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three

I have an early morning tomorrow, so I managed to get started with my work for the evening quite early, and have finished at a quite reasonable time.  I feel good about the work itself, and am still sending a positive shift.  I am hearing many people discussing the difficulties they have creating right now, and I think the real answer for me was to keep doing it as the thing I do.  It kept me from losing an aspect of my own self-identify which can be hard to maintain in the kind of isolation we have all been under to one degree or another.  I am certain that my answer is not for everyone, but it has been good to keep up with the work.  Often it takes a good deal of force to get to work, and I do find myself struggling at times, buy that willingness to not give in and not stop because it is hard and would be understood and accepted, that tenacity itself is the thing that has been the reminder of who I want to keep being as a writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three