A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Five

It is a bit later again, but still earlier than many nights of the recent past.  I am still quite anxious about building my writing career, and I can acknowledge that the current epidemic has me scared.  I know that I am at risk for a number of reasons. And I do not want to die, but I know it is possible, and I am not eager to consider dying without my work at least beginning to find an audience.   I have been working hard towards building my career as a writer, but the presence of the Corona virus has impacted how I feel about that process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three