A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Four

I have managed, again, to get the work done earlier in the evening.  I had a long day, so I am quite glad to be able to turn in shortly.  I am still quite pleased by much of the recent work.  It is not all perfect, or even good, but I am glad to find myself stretching my imagination and returning to familiar image systems.  It is the feeling of being back home, in a sense, of returning to my own space, but as with any time away, I am bringing new things and ideas with me.  It is the same space, but I am not entirely the same within it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three