A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Two

It has been another productive day as far as my writing goes, and I do feel quite positive about my recent work.  I have not received ant responses, either acceptance or rejection, from any journal in the past few.days, though the issue remains on my mind.  I am hopeful that I will receive positive responses from some of the submissions I have out, but I am nervous about it right now.  In many ways, it is just a matter of my own insecurities.  I spent a long time not writing or submitting work, and I recognize that an aspect of that came from a fear of discovering I could not make it, so, having overcome that and taken these steps, it is natural that I am still apprehensive, but I believe that my work is good enough that I will find some degree of success, I am just impatient at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three