A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-One

I am again quite happy about much of my output today.  I feel that I am reconnecting with some aspect of the work that is more intuitive, though I am not certain how to be clear about what that means in a more specific sense.  I have a feeling that I am more in touch with my imagination and inspiration than I had been before, but again, that is not a clear explanation of what it means in terms of the work itself.  I am just glad to be feeling more connected with the work again.  While I am still stressed about my lack of success with my efforts at publishing, I feel a bit reassured finding that the work itself is changing in ways I find rewarding.  It does not change my situation, and I am still rather frustrated, but I also recognize the value of remaining focused on the writing itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three