A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred

It is strange considering that this is the six hundredth entry I have made in this journal.  It has not been a ma nor part of my life, but it has been part of it now for nearing two years, at this point, and writing it has definitely been a major driver of my other work.  In the time I have kept this blog, I have written far more than I had in the decade preceding this period, and it is a very strange feeling considering the amount of time I have been at this.  These days, of course, there is the added level of having a place to discuss my experiences as a writer at this time, which has been important for me, in terms of keeping motivated and in being able to accept my current work, whatever it may be.  I am glad to have this journal and intend to keep at it for a long time to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three