A Writer's Notebook, Day Five-Hundred--And-Ninety-Seven

I am a bit at odds in terms of some of my poems.  I have been writing, as those who read this blog with any consistency will know, a great deal over the past year or so, and I have been working to publish that work.  Now, this has been a slow effort, and I admit that I am not yet seeing many positive results, but I have a great deal of work out right now and am hopeful.  However, the truth is that I am uncertain what is truly relevant now.  So much of what I have written may need to wait until things are not so single minded as we must be in this time.  I don't know, perhaps that is a projection, yet I have to wonder about it.  I am, of course, writing now, but I do not know how much of my work at the moment stands, and am certain much of it would need various forms of revision and editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three