A Writer's Notebook, Day Five-Hundred--And-Ninety-Six

It has been another day of this strange existence, and I am keeping to my work.  I am trying to see ways to create poems that feel genuine to my work, and I do occasionally succeed.  While I don't yet have a grasp on my larger thoughts about how to write about the coronavirus in a larger sense, I do have some strategies that I think I can incorporate into my thinking about this, though I am not yet able to clearly articulate even those yet.  I do feel I am finding a way to create despite how I often feel when considering that possibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three