A Writer's Notebook, Day Five-Hundred--And-Ninety-Four

I think that I am beginning to put together some ideas that are larger than those I have found occupying many of my poems. In some ways, this has to do with formulating a metaphorical framework to discuss what is happening in the world.  It is about developing tools that will let me process my thoughts into something I feel capable of communicating, and for me as I have said before, that is largely about myth.  I have an understanding of the overall structure, the shape of the story, but am still not certain about the specific way to implement this general concept.  The ideas are percolating, and much is already clear, so I think it won't be too long before I am able to get to work on this more directly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three