A Writer's Notebook, Day Five-Hundred-And-Fifty-Three

I really need to press myself to write in the morning tomorrow, and to get up to my office.  I know it is possible for me, that I will be able to do the work, it is only a matter of getting to work.  I need to commit to that, so I think I will attempt to put a second poem on the blog tomorrow, but earlier in the day.  I know that commiting to posting on this blog is often important for keeping me consistent, knowing I have a commitment to more than just myself and that others can see if I do not meet this self-imposed obligation helps keep me on task.  It has been a successful strategy in the past, and I believe it will help me to get myself back into the habit of writing each morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Sixty-Nine

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three