A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Forty-Five

I am on the road tonight with Melissa and am writing this from the hotel’s business center, which is not the most conducive environment for working.  It really is rather hard to keep my mind on task in such a place, so I will likely keep this rather short.  I do not, really, know how much is the environment and how much is just a result of it being a long day on the road.  Still, I have managed to write ten poems tonight, as I didn’t have a chance to do that work earlier.  I am quite glad to find I can push myself through this work, even when conditions are so far from ideal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three