A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Forty-Four

It has been a very long day, and tomorrow I am supposed to leave for Ohio with Melissa in the morning, so I am going to keep this short.  Suffice it to say that I sent in my submission to Theatre Lab.  They promise to respond by the beginning of December, so it won't be too long before I know what they decide.  I am optimistic, though I do not want to jinx myself, still, I feel strongly that the play is well written and interesting and that it is deserving of development.  If nothing else, I am still quite proud to have been able to get the work on it done this week while still keeping up with my other writing.  If nothing else, I am writing so much, I am bound to improve my work just through sheer effort and force of will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three