A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Sixty-Five

This week, though I have been home, I have been continuing to work on my phone.  For the most part, this us because I have been having difficulty getting upstairs with my sprained ankle, though for the last day or so my other ankle is the one causing me trouble.  That is not too shocking, as my non-sprained ankle is the one which I broke years ago, a break that required surgery to install a metal plate.  I have been relying on it to make up for the other leg's weakness, and that is catching up with me.  The phone is far from ideal, for even more reasons than I have ever elucidated here, but it is important for me to keep going, and I am glad to find myself sticking to that commitment even under the current conditions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three