A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Sixty-Four

Well, here in the United States it is Thanksgiving, and I hope that those of you reading this who celebrate the holiday are enjoying it.  My own holiday went quite sideways, as the poem I posted attests to.  I do want to express my thanks for this blog and anyone who reads it, even if only once
  I have stated before that I think of this as a central part of my work, and it is where I commit to my work in public.  I do truly think that if I didn't write this blog each day, I would likely stop keeping up with other positive habits in my writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three