A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Sixty-Three

I found a working keyboard so that I can use on my computer for the moment.  I did work up there this morning, but it was interrupted, and this evening I found myself in quite a bit of pain with my ankle, so I decided to just write on the phone.  Honestly, I feel pretty good about some of the poems I wrote this evening.  I suppose I am getting a bit more comfortable on the phone, though I know I am still much slower writing this way.  At this point, though, I don't feel as mentally hampered by the process, even if I am still quite annoyed by some of the ways that autocomplete  and autocorrect work on the phone.  Tomorrow, I really hope I will be up to working in the office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three