A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Fifty-Eight

We have begun our journey home, and I am hoping that I will begin to readjust my writing habits as a result.  I may wait until we are really back, as I am seriously considering whether I should just keep writing so many poems each night, and perhaps.as many in the morning as well.  I feel like I have been training myself, especially with the limitations  of the phone as writing implement.  It feels like it would be a waste not to use these last few weeks as an opportunity to push myself forward, and this seems a good way to embrace what I have learned by these experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three