A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Fifty-Four

I have complained a good deal about the limitations and annoyances of writing on my phone.  It is not really the best method for me, but it does work, though it is slow and difficult for me.  I have spoken a number of times about my feelings about keeping with my work under these circumstances, but today I also considered the question of how working in this way will impact my future writing, once I am back to my regular schedule and tools.  I cannot help but believe that it will have a positive impact, though I am not yet certain what they might be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three