Poem: Origin Point

Origin Point

It has not been my home
for a long while now,
has been there while I
have had my life here,
while I have lived one
place or another, not
there, not close to there,
it has been there, I've
been back there, many
times have I gone back,
visited, long visits, short
visits, but I did not live
there, I lived here, even
when I was there, when
I stayed for a long time,
I knew I lived here, did
not live there at all, but
always, even though it
is not my home, the home
where I live, the place
I would call my home,
the place I would be
when I came home, still
it is always my home,
forever, it will be that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now