A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Ten

I feel more connected to my work today than I had in some time.  Over the past month, having so many different things coming up, and especially dealing with Ulysses illness and death, it took a great deal out of me, and I was really just pushing words around most of the time.  This does not mean that I might not have created good work, but I know that much of that time I wasn't mentally engaged with the work other than to push it out when I was writing.  Most of the time, I am doing much more to think about my writing, and today was the first day I truly felt that my mind was clicking back into place that way.  Keeping it short tonight, as I am quite exhausted, but I am truly excited to share some of the ideas that have begun to percolate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now