A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Four

I am not sure who first said forewarned is forearmed, but I did mention yesterday that my short entries would likely continue at least a few more days. It is an exhausting week, with today as little exception, though abit more of rewarding, or that is the best I can put it at present.  I feel quite worn, and I was close to forgetting that I even had my writing to doo, wihich I would have dealt with, but I am glad that I did not reach that point tonight.  It may well happen, but I have an idea of how I would deal with it.  At the same time, I don't wish to do that to myself at all, and I don't want to turn this into some form of out, it is only intended for accidents, though one always wonders how such things can turn into a warning.  It does concern me, but it may well be that this concern is what will turn me away from missing my writing, and I have done quite well on that path for some time now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over