A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Three

Just going to check in again today, as has been true the last few days, and will likely remain true.  I wanted to mention that I attended a reading by Freesia McKee today as part of the same series I read at last month.  It was really wonderful, and Freesia presented some really stellar work.  She is truly an up and coming star, already making a very well-deserved name for herself.

In terms of my own work, I kept to my schedule.  I expect that in a few days, unless things go wrong (again), I will once more have my own computer and an office to work in, but right now I am making due.  The best I can say is that I have maintained my work through some ridiculous times this week, which makes me feel no matter what happens, I can always keep working like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over