A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Seventy-Seven

Again, I am exhausted, so I am planning to keep this short tonight.  We have not yet had a major impact from Dorian where I live, but Melissa and I had to get ourselves ready in any case.  At he moment, we are safely ensconced ay my mother's home, which has hurricane glass and all that, so we should be safe, though we might lose pawer. We had a lot of work to do getting ready, and I am rather worn out.  I mean, I was physically moving large objects the last few days, including a several hundred pound block of marble that I am carving in our backyard.  I did have a hand cart for part of this and Melissa helped as well, but it was still a major effort.   Anyhow, we got things settled, and we are safe now, and I managed to keep up with my regular writing schedule.  Hoping to have power tomorrow so I can post an update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over