A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Ninety-Two

I will be short again tonight, as I am facing unexpected technical difficulties.  Suffice it to say that I have managed, even still, to do my work, including this admittedly perfunctory entry.  This ongoing series of mishaps that I have been experiencing really is a bit much, but I can at least be certain about my own diligence and persistence.  Keeping on through recent times has been a challenge, but I am still here, and that makes me feel an incredible resolve to keep working.  Having kept on through this, I ferl a commitment, I cannot just quit on this when it is tough now that I have proven I do not need to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over