A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Ninety

I am rather at my wits end with my current writing options, and there is a part of me that would like to skip the work I am doing right at this moment.  Indeed, the aspect of my work that has been most vexing of late has been that which is involved with this blog and other online responsibilities, though my other work has sufffered as well.  Anyhow, I am optimistic that tomorrow will turn things around on this front, at least in part, and I think that I may well be able to get back into a more regular schedule of work again.  I feel quite glad to have made it through the past several weeks still on target with my writing goals, but I am ready to push myself, and I need to be in a more stable and constructive environment in order to do so effectively.  Tomorrow, I hope, I should have those resources once more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over