A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Eight

Another short entry tonight, just to say that I've kept up with my work.  In many ways, until certain things shift and I am able to get back into a real routine, I feel like my work is largely on autopilot right now.  I mean, I am doing the work, but I am not really pushing myself, as my energy is in other things, and I don't have the resources I need to go more deeply right at the moment.  I should be in a better position after this weekend, I hope.  In the meantime, I am keeping up with the work, and who knows, I might discover, when I review, that some of it is far better than I expect, or at least offers a basis for future work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over