A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Six

At last, it feels that their is light at the end of the tunnel. The past two weeks have been insane, and now, at last, things are turning around.  I am rather exhausted, as today was another grueling day, though hopefully the last for a bit, so I will probably keep this short, and I feel silly saying, yet again, that I am glad to have been able to maintain my schedule through this whole period, though that is how I feel.  I do think that my work this week has, in some ways, suffered, as I haven't been as focused as I might be, but I also wonder if I might not have made some really solid discoveries, and I also think I will recall this week the next time I am having difficulty writing, not only as a reminder that I can make it happen in  even the least conducive circumstance, but also as a way of considering what might shift my focus from writing, so that the pressure is off.  Indeed, that is the one advantage of being so crazed, my work became so secondary I didn't dare have any kind of writing block or issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over