A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Five

In spite of my comments last night, I have maintained my work, though I did not get to it in the morning.  I am a bit sad to not have done it as I usually do, as I feel that my creative process may suffer a bit, but I am quite glad to have done the total work I intended for the day.  I have, of course, altered this schedule before, and it is unavoidable at times when things are so hectic.  I am hoping that some time after tomorrow it will all calm down, but in the meantime, keeping up with the level of output that I've reached is my most important short term goal, and I am glad to say I keep achieving it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over