A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Five

It was very helpful to spend the time working on ideas about writing that didn't relate to Ulysses yesterday, but I am not really up for it.  As of midnight, it is October first, the day we were told when we adopted him that Ulysses had been born.  He would be four now, and I am just stuck thinking about him and probably will spend much of the next day in that state.  I will say that I did write some poems today that were completely unrelated, and I have an idea in the back of my head which I am hoping will reemerge soon.  Even if that poem does not come up, I know that I am writing work that is beyond this, even as I recognize the need to address what I am feeling in my work and keep communicating about this as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over