A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And One

I am still quite stuck thinking about Ulysses, and I do not know that I was able to get much writing done that wasn't really about my feelings on that matter.  In fact, one piece is a fairly long narrative about it, which I think is likely a bit overly emotional, but I am going to see what others think.  I am going to keep this short, as I am really worn and just need to stop right now. It is very difficult, at the moment, but I keep going, and I know that is important.  It would hurt too much to let this derail me, to look back and see that would add more to this than what I already am feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over