A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Fifty

Today has been a rather unpleasant day, as I have been a bit ill.  It is a condition which is not life threatening, but is rather painful, and prevents me from being particularly active when it is flaring up.  Unfortunately, I am still here alone, though Melissa should return tomorrow evening.  So, I have spent most of today doing as little as I can, really. 

At the same time, I still managed to get my work done, and I feel quite good about that.  Writing is actually one of the few things I can think of doing that really did distract me for a bit from the discomfort I am in, but I am going to have to keep this short, as I don't think I can keep it up much linger.  Suffice it to say that I did write five poems, so I think that may well be my new standard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over