A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Thirty-Six

Today was a less productive day than I have had in a bit, though I still wrote two new poems.  It is funny to me that two poems now feels somewhat lazy, when it was not that long ago that I thought writing a single poem each day to be a commitment of some difficulty.  It is a very positive change in my thinking, and one I cannot take for granted at all.

I need to get back to work on that play as well, but I am not worried, as I do think I am onto something with it, and have an opportunity to share it soon, as well, even as I am still in progress writing more.  I want to get another four or five pages in the next couple of days.  I think it will be doable, and I have a lot of thoughts about it in my mind.

In other fronts, I am recognizing the challenge of attempting to make the positive changes I discussed, but I think that I am becoming self-aware even in the moment, and that is helping me to make progress.  I need to be a bit more resilient, really, and am working towards that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Sixty-Nine