A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Two-Hundred-And-Forty-Five

Well, another storm is barreling its way towards Florida and it seems as if we may get some impact in my part of the state. I spent much of the day clearing things up, bringing in stuff from the patio and making certain we had space in the garage for our car to fit.  There is still a bit that needs to be done, but most of the biggest stuff has been taken care of already.  At the moment we have a bunch of potted plants that need to be relocated or secured somehow.  In any event, I think we are in pretty good shape, and I am expecting that most of the local impact will actually be rain, not so much wind, though it is far from out of the question.  I am probably just being optimistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)