A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Two-Hundred-And-Forty-Three

I have been very focused on poetry lately, and I feel it is paying off.  While I do have ideas for stories and a desire to get back to more of that soon, I am finding that concentrating on poetry for a bit has kindled something.  It is hard to speak about it in any really concrete way, but I feel a shift in the work, and a kind of focus to it, as well, that I think is a bit different than it had been.  In any case, I feel excited about these poems at the moment, and have a sense that I am making progress towards within the work I am doing, although I cannot really say quite what I am progressing towards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)