A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Two-Hundred-And-Thirty-Eight

Today was kind of a busy day, and I am expecting that tomorrow will also be kind of hectic.  All of it is stuff that is important, and I am glad to be getting it done, but I can't deny that I am also a bit stressed about things.  Tomorrow evening is also the start of Rosh Hashanah and the Jewish High Holidays, which is nice, though it is sad that my mother isn't going to be able to join us, as she is sick with Covid at the moment.  I am sure we will be able to celebrate with her for Yom Kippur, so that is something to look forward to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)