A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Five

The last week has been very stressful, and last night I let it get to me in a way that is quite uncommon.  I think it was the first time that I chose not to do any writing at all in years.  It was the right decision, I think, as I was quite tired and didn't really feel that well.  I needed to just get to bed, I think.  Still, I feel guilty for not having done the work.  I was planning to try making it up tonight, but I didn't do that.  Melissa and I are leaving NY tomorrow and will be driving the ten hours to Columbus, Ohio, so I want to finish up and get ready for bed.  It may be easier for me to get more written once we arrive there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three Is Coming

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Sixty-Eight