A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Nine

I am a bit sick today. I woke up feeling a little queasy this morning, but it seemed to pass and I felt fine. This afternoon, Melissa and I went to meet up with a friend for lunch and I wound up having to rush back home.  It may just be something that I ate yesterday, as I have been feeling alright for the most part since then.  I took a Covid test and that came back negative, so that is good.  I am hoping that I will feel better tomorrow, but I am trying to take it easy and be careful.  I wouldn't say that I feel totally fine right now, but I don't feel all that sick either, just sort of worn down.  I am hoping, in any case, that whatever it is will pass quickly.  There is just too much to deal with and no time for being sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now

A Writer's Notebook, Day Seventy-One