I want to apologize for the lateness of my post today. Last night, I was out of town and only arrived home this afternoon. It being a quick trip,. I decided not to bring a computer and to do my work when I arrived home, so I will be reading the next chapter and writing today's post shortly. While I am on here, though, I wanted to return, momentarily to questions I raised earlier. One issue that I hadn't mentioned, although it is something that I have wrestled with previously, concerning the personal, is that I am not entirely comfortable speaking about third parties that I personally know in the context of written work. This is largely because those people are not present as I am communicating, and they have not given any actual permission for me to discuss them. That having been said, I do feel a bit of leeway about telling things of myself. For example. I feel very strange about yesterday, as it was Friday the 13th and I had a number of un...
Comments
Post a Comment