A Writer's Notebook, Day Four-Hundred-And-Forty-Four

It has been a very long day, and tomorrow I am supposed to leave for Ohio with Melissa in the morning, so I am going to keep this short.  Suffice it to say that I sent in my submission to Theatre Lab.  They promise to respond by the beginning of December, so it won't be too long before I know what they decide.  I am optimistic, though I do not want to jinx myself, still, I feel strongly that the play is well written and interesting and that it is deserving of development.  If nothing else, I am still quite proud to have been able to get the work on it done this week while still keeping up with my other writing.  If nothing else, I am writing so much, I am bound to improve my work just through sheer effort and force of will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)