Poem: I Wonder If Anyone Knows at All What It Is Like inside Another Mind
I Wonder If Anyone Knows at All What It Is Like inside
Another Mind
My mind is not
like many minds,
I know, at least because
of my dyslexia, because
my brain operates
in some ways that are
non-standard, so my
experiences are not
the same, but I can
never tell what is
so different for me
from anyone else,
even though people
have always asked me
what it is like
to be dyslexic.
My mind is not
like many minds,
I know, at least because
of my dyslexia, because
my brain operates
in some ways that are
non-standard, so my
experiences are not
the same, but I can
never tell what is
so different for me
from anyone else,
even though people
have always asked me
what it is like
to be dyslexic.
Comments
Post a Comment