A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Seventy-Two

One of the hardest parts of keeping this blog with consistency (and this was true even when I was more diligent in that capacity), is just having an idea of what to write each night.  That's one reason I always gave myself permission to just check in with a sentence or two stating that I was done with my work and was finishing up by announcing it on this blog.  I suppose I am just not comfortable doing that right now.  I am still attempting to show myself that I can get back to my former habits, and in some way writing a blog entry that isn't just perfunctory feels more meaningful.  Ironically, of course, it is more realistic to just admit that I need to be able to accept different levels of result and that some days just reporting in needs to be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now

A Writer's Notebook, Day Thirty-Seven