A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Two-Hundred-And-Forty-Eight

Yom Kippur has ended, and with it, the High Holy Days of the Jewish calendar.  I am quite exhausted at the moment, but I don't think I have a lot to do tomorrow so maybe I can sleep, especially since our air conditioner is actually working again.  In any event, I am going to keep this short for tonight, as I often do when I am tired.  I am not sure that anyone really cares about the length of what I write here.  To be honest, I don't know how many people really care about what I write here at all.  I do it more for myself, as a part of keeping myself accountable about my writing, and in that sense it is fine if it is just a few short sentences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)