A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-And-Forty-Two

 I am seeing my therapist tomorrow and will be sharing the first portion of my project with her.  I am rather nervous about it.  I don't know what the nervousness is about, exactly, if I am honest.  I don't think I revealed anything directly that I am not comfortable talking about, in fact, I feel it doesn't really get personal or revealing in most ways.  I must be unveiling something that is intimate, though, or I must believe I have...  I don't know, it may be meaningless, may be nothing.  I believe that is not the case, that the feeling that is possible is just a way of hiding from myself what is really happening.  I don't know if the doctor is prepared for my writing, but I think she knows me well enough, at this point, to have some sense of what to expect...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now