A Writer's Notebook, Day Six-Hundred-And-Twenty-Nine

I have managed to get my work done earlier in the evening, for once, at least relative to recent nights.  I feel that a number of the poems I wrote today have potential.  I am also continuing to consider the options I have for what I might he able to do in order to develop more of an audience for my writing.  I think I have some good ideas, though I am not certain about how well I can do what would be involved.  I don't want to get into the specifics of it, as I am still thinking this through, but I am considering some new ideas that might provide me some new creative opportunities that is intended to be shared directly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Poem: Is He Gone, Now

Part Three Is Coming